Statements of limited warranty
An overview of the Limited Warranty for Lenovo products sold.
- 1. Warranty Period for all Lenovo batteries, stylus, and digitizer pens are limited to 12 months unless otherwise specified. This means that Lenovo will provide warranty service without charge for batteries, stylus, and digitizer pens during the 12 months of the warranty period.
- 2. Warranty service may not be available in all locations and may differ from location to location.
- 3. For accessory, be sure to retain your proof of purchase and packing material. They might be required to receive warranty service.
Warranty Service Agreement
Customer Induced Damage Guidelines
Accidental Damage Protection Services Agreement
Onsite Advanced Exchange Services Agreement
An overview of the terms and conditions of the Onsite Advanced Exchange Services
- • For Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom, click here
- • For Austria, click here
- • For Germany, click here
(LCD) Replacement For Defective Pixels
An overview of the display (LCD) replacement for defective pixels