- Press up on the blue handle to release the cover.
- Press up on the two black plastic tabs and rotate the front bezel away from the chassis.
- Disconnect the power and signal cables from the rear of the optical drive. Press the blue release button and pull the optical drive out of the slot. Rotate the frame up and lift it out of the chassis.
- Press down on the two blue release buttons. Rotate the frame up and pull it out of the slots in the rear of the chassis.
- Disconnect the power button cable from the systemboard. Press the plastic retention clip and rotate the power button assembly out. Pull the cable from the hole in the chassis
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/