- Feed the four cable ends through the slot in the front of the chassis and reconnect them to the systemboard. Route the cable through the clips in the plastic frame with the thermal sensor cable. Hook the tab in the slot on the front and secure the assembly with the single retaining screw.
- Reconnect the front fan cable to the systemboard. Lower the fan into position and rotate it toward the front to engage the two clips as shown. Carefully route the cables through the guides in the top of the front fan.
- Insert the two tabs into the rear of the chassis and rotate the PCI card holder down until the two clips at the front engage.
- Insert the three clips into the holes in the chassis and rotate the bezel until it snaps into position.
- Lower the cover into position in the guides and close the cover.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/