- Press up on the blue handle to release the cover.
- Press up on the two black plastic tabs and rotate the front bezel away from the chassis.
- Press down on the two blue release buttons. Rotate the frame up and pull it out of the slots in the rear of the chassis.
- Unroute the cables from the top of the front fan. Press inward on the two plastic release tabs. Rotate the fan up and away from the chassis. Disconnect the cable from the systemboard.
- Disconnect the four cables from the systemboard. Remove the single retaining screw on the front. Rotate the assembly and pull it out of the chassis.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/