- Carefully insert the adapter into the slot on the systemboard.
- Lower the adapter and secure it with a single retaining screw.
- Reconnect the two antennae.
- Place the keyboard upside-down on the palmrest.
- Reconnect the two ribbon cables to the systemboard.
- Flip the keyboard over and slide the top of the keyboard into position nearest the display.
- Slide the keyboard forward to secure it.
- Close the cover and turn the system over.
- Replace the two retaining screws.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/