Keyboard removal movie
- To replace the keyboard:
- Reconnect the keyboard connector to the system board.
- Set the rear of the keyboard in the machine under the leading edge of the bezel.
- Lay the keyboard down into place and carefully slide it forward until the front edge locks into the bezel.
- Close the cover and turn the machine over.
- Secure it using the four keyboard retaining screws.
- To replace the battery pack:
- Slide the battery pack into place, using the slide rails as a guide, until latch number two connects.
- Slide latch number one to the locked position.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.