Standard memory removal movie
To install the DIMM:
- Tilt the DIMM and insert it into the socket.
- Rotate the DIMM down until it latches into place.
To install the keyboard:
- Connect the keyboard cable and position the flap over the connector.
- Align the top edge of the keyboard with the bezel and seat the keyboard.
- Close the cover, and then turn the ThinkPad over.
- Secure the keyboard with the three screws, or four screws, depending on the model. The screws are identified with this icon.
To install the battery pack:
- Insert the battery pack into the machine until the latch secures it in place.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed memory installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.