Movie player help
Heat sink and processor installation movie
Text of the audio portion of the heat sink and processor removal movie
To remove the heat sink and processor
- Lift the air baffle out of the machine.
- Loosen the two screws on the leaf spring retention clamps.
CAUTION: To prevent damage to the heat sink, alternate loosing the screws.
- Lift the heat sink assembly off the processor.
- Open the ZIF connector, and lift the processor off the board.
- Place the processor on the ESD mat.
View detailed heat sink and processor installation and removal instructions for A50 and S50 systems
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.