- To put the system into the service position, first unplug the AC cable.
- Press the buttons on the sides of the system and pivot the cover upward as shown.
- Then pivot the drive bay assembly upward to access the internal components.
- For purposes of this presentation, the cover will be removed.
- To remove the floppy drive from the drive cage assembly, first disconnect the ZIF connector as shown.
- Press the blue release tab, and slide the drive out of the assembly.
- The drive side rails can be removed.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/