Mini PCI removal movie
To install a mini PCI card:
- Insert the card at an angle, and seat it on the connector.
- Rotate the card down until it is secured by the latches.
- Connect the main and auxiliary antenna cables.
- Position the access cover over the opening in the base.
- Rotate down and secure with the captive screws.
Install the battery pack:
- Position the battery pack into the machine using the side rails as a guide.
- Slide it in until secured by latch two and then lock latch one.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed Mini PCI installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.