Mini PCI installation movie
To remove the mini PCI card:
- Remove the battery pack:
- Turn the computer off.
- Disconnect the AC adapter and all cables from the computer.
- Close the computer display and turn the computer over.
- Unlock battery latch one.
- Unlock and hold battery latch two and then slide out the battery pack.
Here is a closer look at a battery pack latch.
- Remove the mini PCI card:
- Loosen the three captive screws on the access panel and lift it off.
- Disconnect the auxiliary antenna and main cables.
- Release the latches.
- Rotate the card up and lift it out.
- Place the card on the ESD protected surface.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed Mini PCI installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.