Modem daughter card installation movie
To remove the battery pack:
- Turn the computer off or enter hibernation mode.
- Then, disconnect the AC adapter and all cables from the computer.
- Close the computer display and turn the computer over.
- Slide battery latch number one to the unlocked position.
- While holding spring-loaded latch number two in the unlocked position, slide out the battery pack.
Here is a closer look at battery latch one.
To remove the modem daughter card:
- Loosen the three captive screws on the access panel, and lift it off.
- Remove the two screws.
- Lift the card off the connector, and disconnect the cable.
- Place the card on the ESD mat.
ThinkPad movie index
View detailed modem daughter card installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.