- Insert the wireless USB card into position and replace the two retaining screws.
- Insert the front edge of the palm rest first, then rotate it down into place.
- Turn the system over and replace the five retaining screws
- Connect the keyboard cable to the systemboard.
- Lower the keyboard into the chassis and slide it forward into position.
- Turn the system over and replace the four keyboard retaining screws.
- Replace the battery by sliding it into its slot and pressing it into place.
- Slide the latch to the locked position.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/