Before removing the fan/heat sink assembly, remove the:
To remove the fan/ heat sink assembly:
- Remove the screw cap and screw and lift the cover off the system.
- Disconnect the fan power cable.
- Noting the sequence order stamped on the heat sink, loosen the two captive screws and remove the two additional screws securing the heat sink.
- Remove the two screws securing the fan.
- Carefully lift the assembly up and out of the chassis.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/