Memory installation movie
To remove the optional DIMM:
- Remove the battery pack:
- Turn the computer off.
- Disconnect the AC adapter and all cables from the computer.
- Close the computer display and turn the computer over.
- Unlock battery latch one.
- Unlock and hold battery latch two and then slide out the battery pack.
- Remove the optional DIMM:
- Loosen the three captive screws on the access panel and lift it off.
- Lift out the DIMM, and place it on the ESD protected mat or a static sensitive bag.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed memory installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.