- To remove the cover, insert the key into the lock if necessary and turn it to the unlocked position.
- Squeeze the blue release latch and lift the cover off the system.
- To remove the power supply, first disconnect the hard drive power cable and feed it through the hole in the chassis.
- Disconnect the optical drive power cable, the graphics power cable, VRM power cable, and main power cable.
- Remove the four screws from the rear of the system.
- Push the release tab to slide the power supply back and out.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/