- To replace the rear cooling fan, put the fan into place.
- Push the four rubber mounts through the hole in the chassis and pull them through as shown until they snap into place.
- Connect the cable.
- To replace the rear cooling fan baffle, engage the two top tabs as shown.
- Swivel the baffle down until it snaps into place.
- To replace the cover, position the cover into its guide rail and press down to snap it into position.
- If necessary, put the key into the lock and turn it to the locked position.
ThinkStation movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/