To install a drive in media bay 1 or 2:
- Slide the drive into the media bay, using the screwholes for alignment and secure with the two screws.
- Connect the signal cable and the power cable. Use the same procedure to install a drive in media bays 1 or 2.
Note: Different devices will have different cabling requirements.
- Return the system to its operational position.
- Install the front bezel. Route the power switch LED cable through the hole in the chassis.
- Align the tabs on the bezel with the slots in the chassis and press until secured by the latches. Here is a closer look at a hinge tab on the bezel and a cut-out in the chassis.
- Connect the power switch LED cable to the system board.
- Install the side cover. Position the cover over the chassis using the tabs at the top and bottom as a guide.
- Slide the cover forward until it is locked in place.
- Secure with the two screws. Here is a closer look at one of the tabs on the cover and the slot in the chassis.