To install the power switch LED assembly:
Position the hinge tabs into the slots in the chassis.
Rotate the assembly toward the chassis until it is locked into place.
Connect the cable to the power switch to the front panel card.
Install the bay 3 and 4 cage assembly:
- Install the cage assembly using the large flat tab under bay 2 as a guide.
- Put pressure on the assembly to press it against bay 2 while sliding the assembly forward until it locks into place. Here’s a closer look at the tabs on the bottom of bay 2 and the slots on the cage assembly.
Install the thumb screw:
- Connect the diskette signal cable.
- Connect the SATA signal cable to the drive.
- Connect the power cables.
Install the bezel:
- Insert the four tabs on the top of the bezel into the matching slots in the chassis.
- Push the bottom of the bezel toward the system until the two latching tabs at the bottom of the bezel lock into place. Here is a closer look at the tabs on the bezel and the tabs at the top of the bezel.
Install the side cover:
- Position the bottom of the cover over the edge of the chassis.
- Rotate the cover down while aligning the tabs on the cover with the slots in the chassis.
- Slide the cover forward until it is secured in place. Here is a closer look at the cover tab and a slot in the chassis.
- Return the system to its operational position.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.