Modem daughter card removal movie
- Install the Modem daughter card:
- Connect the modem cable.
- Seat the card in the connector.
- Secure with the two screws.
- Install the keyboard:
- Position the keyboard over the system.
- Connect the cable to the system board.
- Align the keyboard in the bezel.
- Close the cover and turn the system over.
- Secure with the single screw.
- Turn the system over.
- Open the cover.
- Install the palm rest
- Connect the finger print reader UltraNav pad cable.
- Position the palm rest over the base.
- Press down along the edges to seat the latching tabs.
- Close the display and turn the system over.
- Secure with the four screws.
- Install the battery pack:
- Position the battery pack into the machine using the side rails as a guide.
- Push in the battery pack until it is secured by the latch.
- Slide the latch to the lock position.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.