- To replace the 802.11 wireless card, place it into the socket at an angle.
- Hold it down and replace the single retaining screw as shown.
- Replace the LCD retention bracket and its two retaining screws.
- Reattach all antenna cables and secure them in the cable trough as shown.
- To replace the keyboard, connect the keyboard ribbon cable to the systemboard and lay the keyboard into position.
- Turn the machine over and replace the single keyboard retaining screw.
- To replace the palm rest, connect the TouchPad ribbon cable to the systemboard, and starting at the front edge of the chassis, rotate the palm rest into position as shown, making sure the top corners of the bezel are secure.
- Turn the machine over and replace the four palm rest retaining screws.
- To replace the battery, align the battery on the rails and slide it in place until it latches.
- Slide the lock to the locked position.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from /ContentResources/Migrated Assets/