- Remove the battery by pushing the release latch to the unlocked position and sliding the battery out of the system.
- Loosen the captive retaining screw on the cover and lift the cover off the system.
- To remove the keyboard, first remove the two retaining screws from the bottom of the system.
- Turn the system over and open the cover.
- Slide the keyboard toward the back of the chassis, lift it up, disconnect the cable from the systemboard and remove the keyboard from the system.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/