- To remove the battery, turn the system over.
- Slide the battery latch to the unlocked position and pull the battery out of the chassis.
- To remove the palm rest, turn the machine over and remove the four palm rest retaining screws.
- Beginning at the bottom of the keyboard, separate the palm rest away from the chassis as shown.
- Remove the TouchPad connector from the systemboard and lift the palm rest off of the machine.
- To remove the memory DIMM, release the catches on either side of the DIMM until the DIMM pops up.
- Slide the DIMM out of the socket.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/