To remove the keyboard:
- Slide the battery release latch to the unlocked position and lift it out of the chassis.
- Remove the single retaining screw from the hard disk drive cover and lift it off the chassis
- Pull the tab to disengage and remove the drive
- Use the same procedure to remove the second drive, if applicable.
- From the bottom of the chassis, remove the keyboard retaining screw
- Turn the system over and open the cover
- Lift the keyboard up and disconnect its cable
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/