- To replace the fan in the multipurpose assembly, feed the cable through the slot in the assembly and position the fan as shown, using the screw holes as a guide.
- Replace the four retaining screws.
- To replace the multipurpose assembly, put the assembly into position until it snaps into place.
- Reconnect the temperature sensor connector, fan connector, I/O power switch/LED connector, and speaker connector as shown.
- To close the system, first replace the top cover with the four retaining screws.
- Rotate the drive bay assembly down into position, then close the cover and press down until the release buttons lock into place.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/