Movie player help
Hard disk drive removal movie
Text of the audio portion of the hard disk drive installation movie
To install the hard disk drive
- Position the hard disk drive inside the hard disk drive rail harness.
- Align the pins on the harness with the holes in the drive.
- Flex the harness, and seat the other two pins. Here is a close up of a pin aligned with the hole.
- Position the tabs on the bottom of the drive rail inside the channel on the drive bay, push down while rotating the drive back until it locks into place.
- Connect the signal cable and the power cable. Here is a closer look at the bottom of the drive harness.
View detailed hard disk drive installation and removal instructions for A50 and S50 systems
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.