- To replace the hard disk drive, first replace the drive by rotating it into place and snapping it into position as shown.
- Rest the drive in the hinges in the chassis and replace the power cable and signal cables.
- Rotate the drive back into position and snap it into place.
- To close the system, first replace the top cover with the four retaining screws.
- Rotate the drive bay assembly down into position, then close the cover and press down until the release buttons lock into place.
ThinkCentre movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/