Mini PCI removal movie
To install a mini PCI card:
- Insert the card at an angle, and seat it on the connector.
- Rotate the card down.
- Connect the main antenna cable and the auxiliary antenna cable.
- Insert the access panel, and secure it with the three captive screws.
To install the battery pack:
- Insert the battery pack into the machine until latch number two secures it in place.
- Slide latch number one to the locked position.
ThinkPad movie index
View detailed Mini PCI card installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.