To install the riser card assembly:
- Position the riser card assembly over the connector using the rear alignment tabs as a guide.
- Push down the assembly until fully seated in the connector. Here is a closer look at the assembly properly positioned over the rear alignment tabs.
- Return the system to the operational position.
- Carefully rotate the drive bay assembly to the closed position, ensuring that the cables are properly routed in the bay to avoid damage.
- Close the top cover. Rotate the cover down until secured by the latches.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.