Memory installation movie
- To remove the battery pack:
- Turn the computer off.
- Disconnect the AC adapter and all cables from the computer, then close the display and turn the system over.
- Slide latch number one to the unlocked position.
- Slide and hold latch number two to the unlocked position.
- Slide the battery out of the rear of the machine.
- To remove a memory DIMM:
- Remove the two memory cover retaining screws and lift the cover from the system.
- Unlatch the main memory module, allowing it to pop up.
- Slide the memory out of the socket.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.