Keyboard removal movie
To install the the keyboard:
- Connect the keyboard cable, and position the flap over the connector.
- Align the top edge of the keyboard with the bezel, and seat the keyboard.
- Close the cover, and then turn the ThinkPad over.
- Secure the keyboard with the six screws.
To install the battery pack:
- Insert the battery pack into the machine until latch number two secures it in place.
- Slide latch number one to the locked position.
ThinkPad movie index
View detailed keyboard installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.