To install the power button LED assembly:
- Position the hinge tab through the slot in the chassis and rotate the assembly until secured by the latching tab.
- Route the cable along the top of the fan, through the cable clamp and connect it to the system board.
- Install the front fan baffle. Position the slots in the fan baffle over the tabs in the chassis and slide down until secured by the detents.
- Return the system to the operational position. Carefully rotate the drive bay assembly to the closed position, ensuring the cables are properly routed in the bay to avoid damage.
- Install the bezel. Using the three tabs along the top and the two tabs on the sides for alignment.
- Position the bezel on the front of the chassis and press in on the top until it latches in place. Here is a closer look at a side and top tab.
- Close the top cover. Rotate the cover down until secured by the latches.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.