Modem daughter card removal movie
- Install the modem daughter card:
- Connect the modem cable to the card.
- Position the card on the connector, using the screw holes for alignment.
- Secure with the two screws.
- Install the upper cover:
- Position the top cover over the base and depress along the edges to seat the latching tabs.
- Connect the fingerprint reader cable to the ZIF connector on the system board.
- Turn the system over.
- Install the six screws.
- Turn the system over and open the cover.
- Install the keyboard
- Position the keyboard over the palm rest and connect the keyboard cable to the system board.
- Align the top edge of the keyboard with the bezel, and seat the keyboard.
- Close the cover, and then turn the ThinkPad over.
- Secure the keyboard with the four screws.
- Install the battery pack:
- Position the battery pack into the machine, using the side rails as a guide.
- Slide it in until secured by latch two, and then lock latch one.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.