Optional memory installation movie
To remove the optional DIMM:
- Turn the computer off.
- Then disconnect the AC adapter and all cables from the computer.
- Close the computer display and turn the computer over.
- Slide the battery latch to the unlocked position and while holding the spring loaded latch in the unlocked position, slide out the battery pack.
- Loosen the captive screw on the access panel, and lift it off.
- Release the latches
- Lift out the DIMM
- Place the DIMM on an ESD mat or static-sensitive bag.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed memory installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.