- Remove the battery by turning the system over and sliding the single release latch to the unlock position
- With a finger under the lip of the catch, lift the battery off the system
- The 802.11 mini PCI-Express card for wireless LAN is located under the DIMM/LAN cover. Remove the cover with the 2 screws.
- Next, remove the 3 wireless LAN antennas making certain to notice the correct order.
- Remove the 2 retaining screws as shown allowing the card to pop-up.
- Lift the card out of the system.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/