- Lenovo G480 (2184, 20149)
- Lenovo G580 (2189, 20150)
- Lenovo G780
- IdeaPad P580
- IdeaPad N580, N581
|Supported Operating Systems|
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
BIOS, abbreviation of Basic Input/Output System, is integrated in ROM chip on main board, which contains the basic input/output program, system configuration information, system startup self-check and pre-setup programs. BIOS provides most basic low-level hardware operations; it is the connection between software and hardware, and interfacing window of hardware and operating system.
Note: Make note of any settings you have changed in the BIOS Configuration Utility. These settings may have to be re-entered after updating the BIOS.
Attention: Do not power off or restart your computer during the BIOS flashing process, which will cause serious damage and improper functioning of your computer.
- Latest Version BIOS fixes all merged issues from previous.
|Downloading the package|
- Click the file link to download the file from the web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
|Install the package in Windows
- Double click the packaged file, select YES while Windows User Account Control is popping a prompt.
- This program will flash new BIOS to your PC without interventions, at last PC will auto restart.