The driver package includes drivers for AMD USB 3.0 xHC host controller and hubs that attach to the host controller. The drivers are for Hudson-3 family chipsets.
- All ThinkCentre M78 systems.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type t5chp01us17.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the t5chp01us17.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\CHIPSET\t5chp01us17.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
- Close all open applications.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\CHIPSET\t5chp01us17\Setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and choose to reboot at the end of installation.