Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
This document supports X1 Carbon with the following Machine Type:
- 20A7, 20A8
- 20BS, 20BT
This package installs the software (monitor information file) which defines the following items for ThinkPad LCD.
- Monitor INF (Information file for the maximum resolution and monitor naming)
- Windows ICM (Image Color Management file for ICC Color Profile)
You can obtain an accurate color representation with the Windows ICM file.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems|
- Helix (Machine (Type 3xxx)
- Helix 2nd Gen (Machine types: 20CG, 20CH)
- S1 Yoga
- T440, T440p, T440s
- T540p, T550
- W540, W541, W550s
- X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20A7, 20A8, 20BS, 20BT)
- X240, X240, X250
- Yoga, Yoga 11e, Yoga 15
|Supported Operating Systems|
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
|Summary of Changes|
- < > Package version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Removed support for Microsoft Windows 10.
- (New) Added support for Microsoft Windows 10.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad T550,W541,W550s,X250.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20BS, 20BT).
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad S5 Yoga 15.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad Helix 2nd Gen (Machine types: 20CG, 20CH).
Please refer to the README file (content in English) for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)