This package installs the software (Wireless LAN driver and utility) to enable the following device.
- Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter
Refer to marketing materials to find out what computer models support which devices.
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
|Supported ThinkPad system|
- ThinkPad Tablet 2
|Supported Operating System|
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit
|Summary of Changes|
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added another step in Manual Install of INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS section.
- (New) Added a note to INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS section in this README.
- [Important] Added support for Windows 8.1 32-bit.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the clients connected to Mobile Hotspot-shared network became Limited.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the client went Limited with multiple clients connected to Mobile Hotspot.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the computers were unable to play video with 720P or higher when connected to the Mobile Hotspot application.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the computer might hang (with the blue screen) during restart.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the computer might hang with the blue screen when restarting the computer with Mobile Hotspot in the sharing mode
Please refer to the README file (content in English) for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)