This package installs the HID HW Radio Switch driver to enable the hardware switch.
Refer to marketing materials to find out what computer models support which hardware switch for radios.
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems|
- T430, T430i, T430s , T430si
- T530, T530i
- X1 Carbon
- X230, X230i, X230 Tablet, X230i Tablet
|Supported Operating Systems|
- Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit , 64-bit
|Summary of Changes|
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added support for Microsoft Windows 10 32bit,64-bit.
- (Fix) Corrected an instruction in the Unattended Install section.
(Old) 3. At the command line, execute setup.exe with the /K -SMS options.
Example: [Path where the files were extracted]\setup /K -SMS
(New) 3. At the command line, execute setup.exe with the /K /SP-
/VERYSILENT /NORESTART /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES options.
Example: [Path where the files were extracted]\setup /SP-
/VERYSILENT /NORESTART /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES
- [Important] Added support for Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit,64-bit.
- (New) Initial release for ThinkPad T430,T430i,T530,T530i,W530,T430s,T430i,X230,
X230i,X230 Tablet,X230i Tablet,X1 Carbon.
Please refer to the README file (content in English) for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)