This package installs the following Realtek Onboard Audio Driver with Dolby Advanced Audio for Microsoft Windows 8
This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- ThinkCentre M92z (type 3280, 3281, 3291, 3292, 3293, 3294, 3296, 3297, 3298, 3305, 3309, 3329)
|Downloading the package|
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
|Extracting the package|
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type s7aud02us17.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the s7aud02us17.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\AUDIO\s7aud02us17.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to extract the necessary files to your hard drive.
|Installing the package|
- Close all open applications.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\AUDIO\s7aud02us17\Setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.