Racks and servers are usually deployed in large scale. When deploying the equipment, equipment managers need a lot of reference parameters to calculate power consumption and electric current values under different configurations.
The main purpose of this software is to provide data maintenance, power consumption and electric current calculations as well as reports, to help equipment managers conveniently manage the racks and equipment and to significantly increase efficiency in deploying the equipment.
|Supports the following Lenovo ThinkServer Rack Server:|
- ThinkServer RD330, RD430
- ThinkServer RD530, RD630
|Main Software Features|
- Provide detailed information of racks and servers.
- Build the configuration of deployment conveniently.
- Calculate power consumption and current values easily.
|Supported Operating System|
This package supports the following operating systems:
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2012
- Red Hat 5.7
- Red Hat 6.1
- Suse 11.1
|Downloading the package|
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
|Installing and Uninstalling the Software|