This release includes software and drivers for Intel(R) PRO/100, Intel(R) Gigabit, and Intel(R) 10GbE network adapters and integrated network connections for Windows 8 operating system.
- All ThinkCentre Edge 92z systems.
Downloading the package
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Extracting the package
- Click Start, then click Search, then click Files and Folders.
- Type s1etn02us17wis.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the s1etn02us17wis.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is
set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\LAN\s1etn02us17wis\\APPS\PROSETDX\Win8_32\DxSetup.exe for Windows 8 (32-bit) operating system and
set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\LAN\s1etn02us17wis\\APPS\PROSETDX\Win8_64\DxSetup.exe for Windows 8 (64-bit) operating system
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Installing the package
- Click Start, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\LAN\s1etn02us17wis\APPS\PROSETDX\Win8_32\DxSetup.exe, then click OK. The setup program will run for for Windows 8 (32-bit) operating system.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\LAN\s1etn02us17wis\APPS\PROSETDX\Win8_64\DxSetup.exe, then click OK. The setup program will run for for Windows 8 (64-bit) operating system.
- Follow all onscreen prompts and reboot your system when done.