The BIOS Update CD can boot the computer disregarding the operating systems and update the UEFI BIOS (including system program and Embedded Controller program) stored in the ThinkPad computer to fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
- This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
- Please create the CD/DVD from the ISO image file and install it. The contents of the BIOS Update CD cannot be shown by Windows Explorer.
Use the links below to obtain the BIOS and Embedded Controller files in other file formats:
- BIOS Utility
Supported ThinkPad Systems
- Edge E335
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3
Summary of Changes
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Implemented SMM "Incursion" Attack solution.
- (New) Included some security issues fix.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)
The following versions of UEFI BIOS and ECP (Embedded Controller Program) have been released to date.
|1.74(hkuj74wd)||1.74 (HKET74WW)||1.07 (HKEC19WW)||Current release|
|1.72||1.72 (HKET72WW)||1.07 (HKEC19WW)||hkuj72wd.iso
|1.03||1.03 (HKET17WW)||1.04 (HKEC16WW)||hkuj01wd.iso