This package installs the Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) driver for the following NVIDIA graphics adapters:
- Nvidia NVS300, NVS450, Q400, Q600, Q2000, Q2000D, Q4000, Q5000, Q6000, NVS310, Q410, NVS315, NVS510, K600, K2000, K2000D, K4000, K5000, K6000, Tesla C2075, Tesla K20
Note: This driver fixes NVIDIA security issues
The following systems are suppported:
- ThinkStation S30 system.
- ThinkStation D30 system.
- ThinkStation C30 system.
Downloading the package
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Extracting the package
- Click Start, then click Search, then click Files and Folders.
- Type q3vdoawws13.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the q3vdoawws13.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\VIDEO\q3vdoawws13.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Installing the package
- Click Start, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\VIDEO\q3vdoawws13\Setup.exe, then click OK. The setup program will run.
- Follow all onscreen prompts and reboot your system when done.