Fixes and enhancements
Latest Version BIOS fixed all merged issues from previous ones.
1 Solved BIOS failed to save boot order issue
2 Solved Intel WLAN failed to work only when CD was selected as the first boot order.
Fixed the hang up issue when installing non-OEM version Windows 7 Operation system.
1. Restart computer.
2. Locate the file 45CN38WW.exe that has been downloaded.
3. Double click the 45CN38WW.exe. For Windows 7, you may run it as administrator by left-clicking on the icon and selecting "Run as administrator".
4. Click "Install".
5. When a window prompt, click "OK".
6. Press Enter to start flashing. During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
7. When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
8. Enter to BIOS menu, load default setting-> save and exit.
9. Please reboot the system again.