This package installs the software (Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) Manageability Engine components) to enable the following devices.
- Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
- Intel(R) Active Management Technology - SOL (COMx)
Intel AMT Manageability Engine components
- Management Engine Interface
- Serial Over LAN (SOL) Driver
- Local Manageability Service (LMS)
- Intel Management and Security Status (IMSS)
- User Notification Service (UNS)
- This package also includes Intel Identity Protection Technology Client (IPT Client) middeleware.
- If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems|
- ThinkPad T420, T420i, T420s, T420si
- ThinkPad T520, T520i
- ThinkPad W520
- ThinkPad X1
- ThinkPadX220, X220i, X220 Tablet, X220i Tablet
|Supported Operating Systems|
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3
- Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 SP3
|Summary of Changes|
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
Version <184.108.40.2068> (83RA30WW)
- (New) Changed the software name from "Intel AMT 7.1 - Management Engine
Interface and Serial Over LAN (SOL) Driver" to "Intel Management Engine
Interface 7.1 and Serial Over LAN (SOL) driver".
- (Fix) Fixed a security vulnerability issue.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Windows 8 required restart when disabling Intel MEI while LMS was running.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)