ThinkPad stores various UEFI BIOS settings in its nonvolatile memory like Flash or EEPROM. These settings are configured by using the ThinkPad Setup menu. In general, this is done manually by the user. However, from a deployment point of view, the ThinkPad Setup settings are expected to be common to all machines and to be controlled remotely.
This software is a DOS application for this purpose.
- Copy UEFI BIOS setup data settings
- Copy UEFI BIOS secure data settings
- Install and update for power-on password
- Install for hard disk password
- Copy supervisor password.
To use this software, a bootable and read/write-able media (floppy disk, USB memory, CD-RW, etc.) with DOS or Windows 95/98 boot disk installed, and also a device for the media (floppy disk drive, USB port, CD-RW drive, etc.) are necessary.
If this software has been used, updating this software will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems|
- Edge E120, Edge E125
- Edge E220s
- Edge E320, Edge E325
- Edge E420, Edge E420s
- Edge E520
- Helix (Type 3xxx)
- L430, L530
- Twist S230u
- T420, T420i, T420s, T420si
- T430, T430i, T430s, T430si, T431s
- T440, T440p, T440s
- T520, T520i
- T530, T530i, T540p, T550
- W520, W530, W540, W541, W541,W550s
- X1, X1 Carbon (Type 20A7, 20A8)
- X1 Carbon (Type 34xx)
- X120e, X121e
- X220, X220i, X220 Tablet, X220i Tablet
- X230, X230i, X230s, X230 Tablet, X230i Tablet, X240s, X250
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Summary of Changes|
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad T550,W541,W550s,X250.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)