This package installs an updated version of the Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) device driver for the Conexant modem that comes preinstalled in your computer.
This package is intended for systems shipped with a Conexant modem. This package requires approximately 5MB of space on your hard drive.
Print this file so that you can refer to it during installation.
This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- All ThinkCentre M76, M81, M91 and M91p systems
- All ThinkStation C20x, E20, E30 systems
|Downloading the package|
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
|Extracting the package|
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type v1mdm06us14.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the v1mdm06us14.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next. Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\MODEM\v1mdm06us14.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
|Installing the package|
Follow the instructions provided in the corresponding text file from the above link. It is recommended to print the installation instructions text file so that you can refer to it during the installation.