ThinkPad Device Experience provides a wide range of tools and applications from Lenovo for Windows 7 Enhanced Expererience. This also provides links to Lenovo's support and download.
This package installs the full version of ThinkPad Device Experience on system that runs on Windows 7 (32-bit) or (64-bit ) operating system.
Summary of Changes
- (new) support Lenovo Solution Center
(new) support additional ready-to-install applications.
- (new) support ready-to-install feature.
- (new) Lenovo ThinkVantage Access Connections ready-to-install
- (new) Lenovo ThinkVantage Password Manager ready-to-install
- (new) Lenovo ThinkVantage Rescue and Recovery ready-to-install
- (new) Lenovo SimpleTap ready-to-install
- (new) Lenovo Access Help ready-to-install
What This Package Does
This package installs the following software.
- Device Experience
- Lenovo ThinkVantage Tools
- Run DEInstall_TP.exe
- For silent install, open a command prompt with administrator rights and run "DEInstall_TP.exe /s /v/qn"